domingo, 5 de febrero de 2023

01. Endless love

 Endless Love 

Amor sin fin/eterno

Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross


Endless love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nScV1qu-MZQ


Hello friends, I present to you Mariah Carey (one of my favorite singers) and Luther Vandross interpreting in 1994 a melody composed by Lionel B. Richie called Endless Love (1981). 

Friends, I leave you the lyrics of this song in English and Spanish. 

I hope you enjoy it. Shalom.

---

Hola amigos, les presento a Mariah Carey (una de mis cantantes favoritas) y a Luther Vandross interpretando en 1994 una melodía compuesta por Lionel B. Richie que lleva por nombre: Amor sin fin/Endless Love (1981). 

Amigos, les dejo la letra de esta canción en inglés y español.

Espero que la disfrutes. Shalom.

---

My love, there's only you in my life
     Mi amor, solo estás tú en mi vida
The only thing that's right
     Lo único que está bien/es correcto

My first love
     Mi primer amor
You're every breath that I take
     Eres cada respiro/aliento que tomo
You're every step I make
     eres cada paso que doy


And I, I want to share
     Y yo, quiero compartir
All my love with you
     Todo mi amor contigo
No one else will do
     Nadie más lo hará
And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes
     Y tus ojos, tus ojos, tus ojos
They tell me how much you care
     Me dicen cuanto te importa
Ooh, yes
     Ooh sí
You will always be
     Tu siempre serás
My endless love
     Mi amor sin fin


Two hearts
     Dos corazones
Two hearts that beat as one
     Dos corazones que laten como uno
Our lives have just begun
     Nuestras vidas acaban de comenzar/han empezado
Forever (oh)
     para siempre
I'll hold you close in my arms
     Te tendré entre mis brazos
     (Te sostendré entre mis brazos)
I can't resist your charms
     no puedo resistirme a tus encantos


And love, oh love
     Y amor, oh amor
I'll be a fool for you I'm sure
     Seré un tonto por ti, estoy seguro
You know I don't mind (oh)
     Sabes que no me importa (oh)
You know I don't mind
     sabes que no me importa
'Cause you
     'Porque tú
You mean the world to me (oh)
     Significas el mundo para mí (oh)
I know, I know
     Yo sé, yo sé
I've found, I've found in you
     He encontrado, he encontrado en ti
My endless love
     Mi amor sin fin/eterno


Ohh
Boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom boom, boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom boom, boom

Oh, and love oh, love
     Oh, y amor, oh, amor
I'll be that fool for you I'm sure
     Seré ese tonto por ti, estoy seguro
You know I don't mind
     sabes que no me importa
Oh, you know I don't mind
     Oh, sabes que no me importa
And, yes
     Y si
You'll be the only one
     serás el único
'Cause no one can deny
     Porque nadie puede negar
This love I have inside
     Este amor que tengo dentro
And I'll give it all to you
     Y te lo daré/entregaré todo
My love, my love, my love
     Mi amor, mi amor, mi amor
My endless love
     Mi amor sin fin/eterno.

-------------
(C)2023-02-05 San Miguel, Lima-Perú

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario