viernes, 12 de abril de 2019

02. Everybody loves somebody.

Everybody loves somebody

Extraordinary interpretation of Dean Martin of the song: Everybody loves somebody


Here I give you the lyrics in English and Spanish. Shalom.

:1
Everybody loves somebody sometime.
     Todo el mundo ha amado a alguien alguna vez.
Everybody falls in love somehow.
     Todo el mundo se ha enamorado de algún modo.
Something in your kiss just told me
     Algo en tu beso me ha dicho
my sometime is now.
     que mi momento es ahora.
   
:2
Everybody finds somebody someplace.
     Todo el mundo busca a alguien en algún lugar.
There's no telling where love may appear.
     No se sabe dónde puede aparecer el amor.
Something in my heart keeps saying
     Algo en mi corazón sigue diciéndome
my someplace is here.
     que mi lugar es aquí.

// (CHORUS)
If I had it in my power,
     Si estuviera en mi mano/poder,
I'd arrange for every girl
     ordenaría a todas las chicas
to have you charms.
     que tuvieran tu encanto.
Then every minute, every hour
     Entonces cada minuto, cada hora
everybody would find what I found in your arms.
     todo el mundo buscaría lo que yo busco en tus brazos.

Everybody loves somebody sometime,
     Todo el mundo ha amado a alguien alguna vez,
and though my dreams were overdue
     y aunque mis sueños estaban atrasados
your love made it all worth waiting
     tu amor hizo que valiera la pena esperar
for someone like you.
     por alguien como tú.
//

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario